- Sell your remaining Pharmacyclics Inc. (PCYC) options to lock in a 144.53% gain. After last week’s run, the stock is extremely overbought, and the options are overvalued. With an $80 price target on the stock, I expect to recommend additional options on this pick as soon as the stock takes a breather from its current relentless run. Raise your stop on the stock to $35.00.
- With Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) pulling back last week, I’m recommending that you take advantage of this opportunity to buy the September $75 call options (MNST120922C00075000). You’ve already made double and triple-digit option profits on this pick, and I think the current correction in the stock offers you another bite at the apple.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (MLNX) got off to a solid start in its first week in the Bull Market Alert portfolio, with the stock rising 3.90%. I did not recommend options on MLNX last week, as I felt they were overvalued. With the stock pulling back off of its highs, this is a good time to bet on further upside in the stock. So buy the September $75 call options (MLNX120922C00075000) for potentially big gains in this leader in cloud computing.
Booking 144.53% Gains — And Two New Options Recommendations
Like This Article?
Now Get Our FREE Special Report:
Alternative Investing: Investing in Timber
Stock Investor editor Paul Dykewicz reveals why investing in timber may be one of the best long-term portfolio strategies you'll find today.
Get Access to the Report, 100% FREE
PREMIUM SERVICES FOR INVESTORS
Dr. Mark Skousen
Named one of the "Top 20 Living Economists," Dr. Skousen is a professional economist, investment expert, university professor, and author of more than 25 books.
- Forecasts & Strategies
- Home Run Trader
- Fast Money Alert
- Five Star Trader
- TNT Trader
A former Wall Street financial advisor with three decades' experience, Bryan Perry focuses his efforts on high-yield income investing and quick-hitting options plays.
- Cash Machine
- Premium Income (exclusively for subscribers of Cash Machine)
- Quick Income Trader
- Breakout Profits Alert
- Hi-Tech Trader
Jim Woods has over 20 years of experience in the markets from working as a stockbroker,
financial journalist, and money manager. As well as a book author and regular contributor to
numerous investment websites, Jim is the editor of:
- Successful Investing
- Intelligence Report
- Bullseye Stock Trader
Bob Carlson provides independent, objective research covering all the financial issues of retirement and retirement planning. In addition, Bob serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Fairfax County (VA) Employees’ Retirement System, which has over $2.8 billion in assets.
- Retirement Watch
- Retirement Watch Spotlight Series
- Lifetime Retirement Protection Program
Jon Johnson's philosophy in investing and trading is to take what the market gives you regardless if that is to the upside or downside. For the past 21 years, Jon has helped thousands of clients gain success in the financial markets through his newsletters and education services:
- Investment House Daily
- Technical Traders Alert
- Success Trading Group
Used by financial advisors and individual investors all over the world, DividendInvestor.com is the premier provider and one-stop shop for dividend information and research.
Popular tools include our proprietary Dividend Calendar, Dividend Calculator, Dividend Score Card, and many more.
- Dividend Investor