As a result, I am recommending that those of you holding our recommended ACH call options sell them now. We will be selling at a loss, but our aim is to limit the losses as much as possible. The stock would have to advance close to $37 — up roughly 9% from the current price — in the next 10 days for us to make money on this play. That, I think, is unlikely.
The options also have traded today in sufficient quantity so that you should have little problem with liquidity.
If you own the stock, hold on to your shares for now, and keep your stop at $29.50.
I want to emphasize that you should make sure you close out the position — even at a loss — by next Friday, June 8, at the latest. Otherwise, you will run into liquidity problems and will be unable to sell the options before they will expire worthless.